How long will my Sew-In-Express weave last?
Sew-In-Express’ revolutionary technique coupled with remyhairco.com 100% Virgin Remy Hair makes for an amazingly beautiful, long-lasting sew-in. Our sew-in’s usually last 1-3 months. Sew-In-Express recommends bi-weekly shampooing and tightening to ensure the healthy maintenance of your sew-in.
How do I book an appointment?
If you would like to book an appointment online, please click here. You will be prompted to choose your service, preferred stylist and request your time and date. Please note, if you are ordering hair from remyhairco.com, allow time for shipping, or pre-order with your Sew-In-Express stylist for expedited service!
What forms of payments does Sew-In-Express accept?
We gladly accept cash for all services. Debit and credit cards are accepted on a per stylist basis. Sorry, no checks are accepted at this time.
What other services does Sew-In-Express offer?
Sew-In-Express is a full service salon, too! We offer natural hair styling including keratin smoothing treatments (formaldehyde free) and silk presses. We also offer relaxers, color, precision cuts, quickweaves and up-do’s! In addition, full service nail care, eyelashes and make-up application is also available. For a full list of our services, please click here.
Does Sew-In-Express Sell Virgin Remy hair?
Sew-In-Express is an exclusive distributor of remyhairco.com. Supplying you with 100% Virgin Remy Hair by the ounce! If you would like to order your hair, please click here . Enter Code: SEWINEXPRESS for a 15% discount on your first order.
Can I purchase my hair from my Sew-In-Express Stylist?
If you prefer to order your hair from your Sew-In-Express stylist, please indicate that in the note box on your appointment form. Also note, hair may take anywhere from 3-7 days for processing and delivery. Ordering your 100% Virgin Remy Hair through your stylist still qualifies you for the applicable discount.
Can I provide my own hair?
If you choose to provide your own hair, you must bring two packs of 100% human hair. * Please note, using Bobbi Boss hair will incur an additional fee. Its tight weft is difficult to sew and it extends the installation time.
What is the difference between store bought hair and Remy Hair Co. Hair?
|REMY HAIR CO. 100% VIRGIN HAIR||STORE BOUGHT HAIR|
|Remy Hair Co. provides 100% Virgin Remy Hair.
||Store bought hair has synthetic materials.
|Remy Hair Co. is 100% Virgin Remy Hair.
||Store Bought Hair is Non-Remy.
|Remy hair Co hair is one consistent length from base to tip.
||Store Bought Hair has mixed lengths.
|Remy Hair Co. hair has the longevity and quality that you deserve.
||Store Bought hair won’t last the length of your sew-in.
- Sew-In-Express has a revolutionary technique that requires a minimum of 1 ½ to 2 packs of hair. Your Sew-In-Express service will incur additional fees if you use more than 2 packs of hair, single tracking, splitting tracks and re-using hair. Your stylist will inform you of any extra charges.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied with a parent or legal guardian to approve your service.
- No children allowed unless being serviced.
- Please notify our staff of any medical conditions or allergies (i.e. latex, hair dyes etc.) that can affect your service.
- We are not responsible for hair loss due to a weave or quickweave installed, tightened or removed outside of Sew-In-Express. We recommend that you have this service done professionally at our salon.
- Sew-In-Express is not responsible for sensitive scalp, tenderness, abrasions or sores due to braids, weaving process or chemical services.
- Inappropriate language or behavior is prohibited
- No pets allowed.
- Sew-In-Express reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply.